Bass Trap Tri-Trap Features:
- Designed to fit any angle
- Can support up to 22.5kg of weight
- Standard dimensions: 1200mm (height) x 585mm (depth)
- Weight: 6 kg
- It can be tailored to your specifications
- The upper and lower bases are colored. White bases for white Tri-Traps ; white or black bases for all other colors
- FlexRange Technology Options
- BROADBAND – without membrane. Bass traps are broadband
- BAND LIMITER – with membrane. The bass traps are able to absorb even more severe frequencies and at the same time (thanks to the membrane) have a lower effect on the absorption of higher frequencies
- Possibility of integrating a Scatter Plate (optional) to obtain an optimal balance of absorption, diffusion and dispersion
- Available in our 9 standard Camira Cara fabrics . Additional options for fabrics available in the Camira Cara and Camira Lucia series
- uses absorption materials with ECOSE® technology
Many studios, home cinemas and listening rooms make use of pyramidal foam for corner treatment, a not very elegant solution and definitely less efficient for sound absorption than acoustic panels. Our specialized sound engineers have developed a more attractive and performing product – the Bass Trap Angular TRI-TRAP GIK Acoustics .
The Tri-Trap is one of our most efficient bass traps and takes up less space than other products. Made with a dense absorbent core, the Tri-Trap is self – supporting and can support up to 22.5 kg in weight. The minimal and professional design of the Tri-Trap allows it to stand upright independently, and several units can be stacked for total coverage of the corners, from floor to ceiling.
The Tri-Trap , like all GIK Acoustics bass traps, has been tested at the prestigious Riverbank Acoustical Laboratories and has proven to be truly effective even below 50Hz. The Tri-Trap has been carefully designed to maximize the absorption of low frequencies, but is able to do an excellent job even on high frequencies, offering a homogeneous absorption from 50Hz to 5000Hz. From the Tri-Traps you can expect perfectly balanced rooms able to satisfy even the most demanding listeners. Click HERE to view the product video.